Communications Coordinator & Content Creator
(8hrs a week)
How would you describe Burning Man? Which words justify the principle ‘Immediacy’? How do you charm visitors into becoming engaged participants on Social Platforms and at the BMNL events? If your mind starts pouring ideas, plans and creative outbursts, then you are just the one we need!
Burning Man Netherlands (BMNL) is looking for the proverbial Communication Sheep with five legs!
- be part of a team responsible for the tone of voice of Burning Man Netherlands
- get involved in reaching out to burners on any and all medium
- give viable advise to event leads and the BMNL Board and influence the Burning Man Netherlands Events, like Where the Sheep Sleep, Dutch Decompression and ArtJump.
These are (just a few of) your talents:
- Strong verbally with a pro-active entrepreneurial attitude.
- Superb (online) content creator.
- Good in English – spoken and written.
- Experienced with Mailchimp, WordPress and Adobe CC is a pre,
- PR or press experience is a pre, but not required.
- Available for at least eight hours a week minimum.
- Having visited one or all (regional) burn events.
- Location/based in: preferrably Holland for the occasional meetings. But most of the work can be done by internet and phone and in your own schedule.
What you’ll get out of it
- This is a non-paying, volunteer position, but you will become:
- Being an intricate part of Burning Man Netherlands’ decision making and operations
- Being an unmistakable and indispensable part of the team that grows and involves the BMNL-community
- A Team-spirit with much awesomeness, enthusiasm and getting-things-done mentality
- Being surrounded by eager Burners to create amazing events
- An indescribable glow of appreciation when you walk around on these events and see what you helped co-create!
Keen on adopting the responsibilities AND the Burner energy?
Get in touch NOW with Robin Oudheusden, on Robin@burningman.nl.
Photography by Chris Miele