Who can I get a ‘ticket’?
When was the Summer Event? July 29 – July 31, 2016
Where the Sheep Sleep (WtSS) is a participatory event and will not be open to spectators. However, you are more than welcome to join us as a part of our co-creative community. To become a co-creator is a commitment to yourself and the community and you are expected to actively contribute in order to create the Burning Man NL “Where the Sheep Sleep” event that you dream of.
How do I join as a co-creator of WtSS?
By registering as a co-creator, you agree to:
- Actively contribute in the creation of the event.
- The Event Participation Agreement.
- Read the Survival Guide.
- Join the Facebook page to get updates and communications related to Burning Man NL and to our events. This is also where you direct any questions you have about the event. If for some reason you do not want use Facebook, it is your responsibility to find other ways of taking part in the information communicated there.
- Take responsibility for everything regarding your own participation. Including for example: transportation, food, water & hygiene.
- Read, understand and follow the 10 principles.
- To Leave No Trace!
- That you are over age 18. Any participants under age 18 must be registered and accompanied by their legal guardians.
- Access to the press, etc. is not allowed. By attending WtSS, you accept our agreement for use of images. Everyone with a camera should read this carefully.
- Provide your real name, email, phone number, and address when registering. This could be made available to other members.
- Email us any dreams or activities you feel like sharing with us > email@example.com
- Filling in our participation form once you have a ticket.